When it comes to features, the iOS 11 is chock-a-block with them. It is not a great stretch to suggest that this new edition of the iOS will likely be one of the best mobile operating systems in recent times. We have come across a lot of features on the new OS but by far the one that has caught our attention and our collective imagination is the fact that there is now a new iOS 11 theme. We will now talk about that in some detail.
iOS 11 Theme: What it is
Unlike previous versions of the iOS, including the iOS 10, this version has a new theme called the dark mode or the night mode. This was first evident when we got our hands on the iOS 11 beta. In this case, Apple seems to have demurred to the wishes of the customers and introduced a new theme. What does it do, exactly?
Well, imagine you are inside of a movie theater, and you are receiving an incoming call. You must answer the call. You take out your device and answer it. Immediately, the whole screen lights up in all its glory. Your neighbors are particularly vexed at what you have done. And you will also have to strain your eyes thanks to the sudden burst of light.
Not only will the new night mode save your eyes, prestige, and your device’s battery, it will also help you engage in a more meaningful relationship with your Apple iPhone. By knowing all its features.
iOS 11Theme: How to Activate it
When it comes to activating the new night mode on the iOS 11(http://ios11updates.com), these are the steps that you must follow.
- Plug your iPhone/iPad into the mains, so that the process does not get interrupted midway. Now go to ‘Settings.’ Then on to ‘General.’
- Finally, under ‘General’, go to the option which says ‘Accessibility.’
- Under ‘Accessibility’, find the ‘Display Accommodations’ option. Under that, you will find two options.
- These will be Smart Invert and Classic Invert. Choose the latter option which is the actual dark mode enabler and which does not have the drawbacks which the Classic Invert feature did.
- To a side of the ‘Smart Invert’ feature is a switch. Toggle it and activate.
- Reboot your device.
We hope that this guide to the best features of the iOS has been useful to you. Whenever you need to turn on the new iOS 11 theme, refer to this handy guide. Also do not forget to share this post with whoever you wish to in case they want to know about this new feature.