A grow tent is that fastest and the easiest way to grow indoor plants. There was a time when the use of grow tents were limited, but today the demand for grown tents is high, as people prefer indoor growing these days as it could get them fresh and poison-free vegetables, seeds or whatever they grow.
I do own an indoor grow tent and I have been using it without any issues for the past few years. To be frank, it was not easy to get a good one. There was more than 3 or 4 dozen grow tent on the market and selecting the best from them was not that easy. However, I collected more data about grown tents, their advantages, and the features offered, and I succeeded in selecting and purchasing the best product. Here is the list of features and factors that helped me.
- Grown tents come in different size and shape, this means the width and the height of grow tents could vary. As the height of the grow tent increases you could grow plants that could grow tall. On the other hand, if the width of the grow tent is large then the number of plants that you could grow could be more.
- Always consider purchasing a grow tent with more thread count, as the number of thread count increases the durability and the thickness of the grow tent also increases, which, in turn, would make the grow tent rip and puncture resistant. The thickness if grow tent is denoted in D, it commonly ranges from 160D to 210D. I would recommend that you purchase a grow tent with maximum D value.
- Grow tents come with frames that support and keep the grow tent in shape. Most of the grow tents could come with three prong plastic corners that could break under hard circumstances, we would recommend that you check the specification and purchase a grow tent with interlocking snap corners that do not wiggle or break under any circumstances.
Apart from these common factors, make sure the grow tent have a reflective surface, multiple exhaust ports, and viewing windows. Based on these factors, here is the 5 best grow tents today
- VIVOSUN Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent
- Interior lined
- 4×4 feet
- 600D canvas made
- Metal zippers
- Window for users view
- CoolGrows Small Indoor Mylar Hydroponics Grow Tent
- Interior lined with reflective Mylar
- Metal connector and frames
- 1 year warranty
- Excellent window
- High quality zippers
- Oshion Indoor Hydroponics Mylar Grow Tent RoomOshion Indoor
- 48x48x78 inch overall dimension
- Made of 600D canvas made
- Easy to assemble and use
- Water and dust resistant
- Metal frame and connectors
- VIPARSPECTRA Mylar Grow Tent
- 36x36x72 inch overall dimension
- Tear proof and waterproof design
- 1 year warranty
- Heavy duty zipper
- Waterproof pan incorporated
- TopoGrow 2-in-1 Indoor Grow Tent
- 2 tires with different height
- 48x36x72 inch overall dimension
- LED grow light installation feature
- Diamond Mylar lined interior
Customer reviews are where all the truth about a product is, the gown tents listed above were selected based on these reviews.